Sentences for Work, Sentences with Work Meaning and Synonym Words
- Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.(noun)
- A task or tasks to be undertaken; something a person or thing has to do.(noun)
- Something done or made.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
labour, toil, exertion, effort, slog, drudgery, the sweat of one’s brow, tasks, jobs, duties, assignments, commissions, projects, handiwork, doing, act, deed, feat, performance, factory, plant, manufacturing complex, mill, foundry, yard, industrial unit, business unit, mechanism, machinery, workings, working parts, parts, movement, action, everything, the full treatment, toil, labour, exert oneself, slave, slave away, plod away, function, go, run, operate, perform, succeed, be successful, work out, turn out well, go as planned, have the desired result, get results, knead, squeeze, form, shape, fashion, mould, model, manoeuvre, manipulate, negotiate, guide, edge, stir, stir up, excite, drive, move, spur, rouse, fire, galvanize,
Example Sentences with work
- Tom works a lot, but nevertheless he hasn’t any money.
- She is not our best worker. Nevertheless, she tries very hard.
- He was feeling very ill. Nevertheless, he went to work.
- He as well as you is tired of this work.
- I have to use Spanish all day at work.
- Despite she works hard, she doesn’t make much money.
- In case the traffic is congested on the road, you must go to work early.
- I have worked as a engineer for two years.
- I may take you to work if you want.
- I got up late today too, but I’ll surely still get all the work done.
- That’s not going to work for me.
- Though she was tired, she kept on working.