Achieve Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Achieve
- Successfully bring about or reach (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
attain, reach, arrive at,
Example Sentences with achieve
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- She achieved remarkable results.
- Jessica achieved her goal.
- Steve achieved his purpose.
- Samuel and I have achieved all our aims.
- My sister achieved her goal.
- People achieve more when they cooperate.
- They have achieved all their aims.
- You’ve achieved a lot.