Admire Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Admire
- Regard (an object, quality, or person) with respect or warm approval.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
applaud, praise, express admiration for, commend, approve of, express approval for, favour, look on with favour, think highly of, appreciate,
Example Sentences with admire
- Alex admired Arya for her bravery.
- I admire firemen because they are very brave people.
- Steve admires Jessica’s singing ability.
- I admire your courage.
- She admired him; she was used to clutching her hands together in his wake and heaving audible sighs.
- Steve is admired because of his leadership.
- He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
- I admire Steve a great deal.
- Jessica admires Mark for his courage.