Nurse Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Nurse V1 V2 V3
- Give medical and other attention to (a sick person)(transitive verb)
- Feed (a baby) at the breast.(transitive verb)
- Try to play strokes which keep (the balls) close together.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
care for, take care of, look after, tend, attend to, minister to, breastfeed, suckle, wet-nurse, feed, caregiver, attendant,
Example Sentences with nurse
- The nurse gave me a shot.
- I am a retired nurse.
- At that time, nurses lived in special accommodation.
- I was sent to a nice Church of England girls’ school and at that time, after university, a woman was expected to become a teacher, a nurse or a missionary – prior to marriage.
- Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell.
- America has the best doctors, the best nurses, the best hospitals, the best medical technology, the best medical breakthrough medicines in the world. There is absolutely no reason we should not have in this country the best health care in the world.
- And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records.
- America’s doctors, nurses and medical researchers are the best in the world, but our health care system is broken.
- Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery: He has not been broken in two by time he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life.
- Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
- When I was in nursery school, the teachers asked me, y’know, ‘What does your dad do for a living?’ So I said ‘He helps women get pregnant!’ They called my mom and they were like, ‘What exactly does your husband do?’
- My humanitarian work evolved from being with my family. My mom, my dad, they really set a great example for giving back. My mom was a nurse, my dad was a school teacher. But my mom did a lot of things for geriatrics and elderly people. She would do home visits for free.