Dance Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Dance V1 V2 V3
- Move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.(intransitive verb)
- (of a person) move in a quick and lively way.(intransitive verb)
- A series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of a piece of music.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
trip, sway, spin, whirl, twirl, pirouette, gyrate, caper, cavort, frisk, frolic, skip, prance, romp, gambol, jig, bound, leap, jump, spring, bob, hop, trip, bounce, dance,
Example Sentences with dance
- Who taught you how to dance?
- The dancer spun on his toes.
- Alex wants to dance.
- My father danced with my mother.
- He watched her dance.
- You know I don’t dance.
- You can dance, can’t you?
- She danced with him.
- Samuel can dance quite well.
- We danced like crazy last night.
- Come and dance with us!
- Alex can dance quite well.
- Samuel doesn’t know how to dance.
- Love moves in sync with the cadence of forgiveness, sings in tune with the melody of acceptance, and dances in rhythm with the music of companionship.
- I learned to tap dance when I was a young girl.
- When one consorts with assassins, one must expect to dance along the edge of a knife once or twice.
- When it rains it pours. Maybe the art of life is to convert tough times to great experiences: we can choose to hate the rain or dance in it.”
- They can dance.
- What kind of music do you want to dance to?
- 24.She not only dance extraordinary but also sing perfectly.
- 18.Come and dance with us!
- All are not merry that dance lightly.
- He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
- If you dance you must pay the fiddler.
- No longer pipe, no longer dance.
- We are practicing our dance.
- Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.
- If I’m walking on thin ice, I might as well dance my way across.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.