Approve Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Approve V1 V2 V3
- Officially agree to or accept as satisfactory.(transitive verb)
- Prove; show.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
accept, agree to, consent to, assent to, acquiesce in, concur in, accede to, give one’s blessing to, bless, give one’s seal of approval to, give one’s stamp of approval to, rubber-stamp, say yes to,
Example Sentences with approve
- I can’t approve the plan.
- I don’t care if Steve approves or not.
- Jessica approved of the wedding.
- My father doesn’t approve of her.
- I don’t approve of your wasting time.
- My uncle finally approved of our plan.
- I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
- Human beings of any age need to approve of themselves; the bad times in history come when they cannot.
- I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
- My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved.
- I see what is right and approve, but I do what is wrong.
- Her application was approved yesterday.
- So far, 44 States, or 88 percent of the States, have enacted laws providing that marriage shall consist of a union between a man and a woman. Only 75 percent of the States are required to approve a constitutional amendment.
- I never let anyone pluck, including myself, unless my mom approves. She guards my eyebrows. She’s like the eyebrow police!