Comment Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Comment V1 V2 V3
- Express (an opinion or reaction)(verb)
- Place a piece of specially tagged explanatory text within (a program) to assist other users.(verb)
- A verbal or written remark expressing an opinion or reaction.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
remark on, speak about, talk about, write about, discuss, mention, give a mention to, make mention of, make remarks about, make a comment on, express an opinion on, say something about, touch on, allude to, remark, observation, statement, utterance, pronouncement, judgement, reflection, opinion, view, criticism,
Example Sentences with comment
- Don’t listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people’s failures.
- I will not comment on this.
- He declined to comment and ended the meeting.
- Could you comment on the latest state of the country’s economy?
- I can’t comment.
- Alex wouldn’t comment.
- Do you have any comment?
- Steve always comments on my clothes.
- I have no comment at this time.
- It is too early for scientists to comment at this time.
- This is a subject closed to comment.
- I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, but I’m gonna ignore your advice.
- A friend had commented once that Neal had a gift for making someone want to punch him just for saying hello.
- Can you look without the voice in your head commenting, drawing conclusions, comparing, or trying to figure something out?
- Momma, you’re special,” Renesmee told me without any surprise, like she was commenting on the color of my clothes.
- Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.
- It’s interesting when people make comments about celebrities’ weight gain or lack of weight gain as if they’re a medical professional that’s treating that celebrity. Like, ‘This doctor does not treat Jessica Simpson, but thinks her weight is unhealthy.’ If you don’t treat her, then how do you know?