Dispose Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Dispose V1 V2 V3
- Get rid of by throwing away or giving or selling to someone else.(verb)
- Bring (someone) into a particular frame of mind.(verb)
- Arrange in a particular position.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
throw away, throw out, cast out, get rid of, do away with, discard, jettison, abandon, eject, unload, incline, encourage, persuade, predispose, make willing, make, move, prompt, lead, induce, inspire, tempt, motivate, actuate, arrange, order, place, put, position, orient, array, spread out, range, set up, form, organize, seat, stand,
Example Sentences with dispose
- How will you dispose of this problem?
- I disposed of my old coat.
- The normal world has no room for exceptions and always quietly eliminates foreign objects. Anyone who is lacking is disposed of.
- It is so much simpler to bury reality than it is to dispose of dreams.
- Man proposes but God disposes.
- Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
- Imagination disposes of everything it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
- We no longer dare to believe in beauty and we make of it a mere appearance in order the more easily to dispose of it.
- Nature, I have constantly argued in my work, is the real superpower of this godless universe. It is the ultimate disposer of human fate, randomly recarving geography over 10,000-year epochs.
- Are ideals confined to this deformed experiment upon a noble purpose, tainted, as it is, with bargains and tied to a peace treaty which might have been disposed of long ago to the great benefit of the world if it had not been compelled to carry this rider on its back?