Confiscate Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Confiscate V1 V2 V3
- Take or seize (someone’s property) with authority.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
impound, seize, commandeer, requisition, appropriate, expropriate, take possession of, sequester, sequestrate, take away, take over, take, annex,
Example Sentences with confiscate
- We have confiscated your car.
- The police confiscated the suspect’s bag.
- Mary’s phone was confiscated by a teacher.
- They confiscated his wallet and phone and did not give it back.
- I regret to say that we have to confiscate your bike.
- When a beggar asks us for a quarter, our instinct is to say that the State has already confiscated our quarter for his benefit, and he should go to the State about it.