Cool Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Cool V1 V2 V3
- Become or cause to become less hot.(verb)
- A fairly low temperature.(noun)
- Calmness; composure.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
chill, refrigerate, make cold, make colder, chill, chilliness, coldness, chilly, cold, unenthusiastic, lukewarm, tepid, indifferent, apathetic, half-hearted, negative, fashionable, in fashion, in vogue, voguish, up to date, bang up to date, up to the minute, modern, all the rage, modish, trendsetting, stylish, chic,
Example Sentences with cool
- A cool breeze came in.
- The cool breeze by the river kept us cold.
- I am cooler than everybody else in this room. I have to get my self-confidence back. Come on!
- Keep it in a cool place.
- There’s no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink.
- I feel about Photoshop the way some people feel about abortion. It is appalling and a tragic reflection on the moral decay of our society…unless I need it, in which case, everybody be cool.
- That sounds cool.
- That was so cool.
- That wasn’t cool.
- That’s very cool.
- I used to be cool.
- It has cooled off.
- It’s totally cool.
- Tom is a cool guy.
- Tom kept his cool.
- Tom remained cool.
- Is everything cool?
- It was cool weather.
- The pasta was cool.
- So we drove on toward death through the cooling twilight.
- I don’t know that I have any role models now that are fixed. Definitely my mom – she’s the coolest. She’s worked really hard her whole life and I just think she’s got a great attitude. Moms just know so much it’s so silly.
- I was not a good-lookin’ girl. I was extremely skinny. I wasn’t pretty. I wasn’t cool.
- I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn’t have a nose job and money and if you weren’t thin, you weren’t cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn’t pretty enough to be on television.
- Being nerdy just means being passionate about something, including everyone – the coolest people on Earth are passionate and therefore nerdy about something whatever it is, whether it’s sports, or gaming, or technology, or fashion, or beauty, or food, or whatever.
- I want to be a cool mom.