Leak Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Leak V1 V2 V3
- (of a container or covering) accidentally lose or admit contents, especially liquid or gas, through a hole or crack.(verb)
- Intentionally disclose (something private or secret)(verb)
- A hole in a container or covering through which contents, especially liquid or gas, may accidentally pass.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
seep, seep out, escape, ooze, ooze out, exude, discharge, emanate, issue, drip, dribble, drain, bleed, disclose, divulge, reveal, make known, make public, tell, impart, pass on, relate, communicate, expose, broadcast, publish, release, unveil, give away, betray, admit, confess, let slip, blurt out, bring into the open, bring to light, hole, opening, puncture, perforation, prick, cut, gash, slit, nick, rent, break, rift, crack, crevice, chink, fissure, rupture, aperture, disclosure, revelation, divulgence, uncovering, admission, confession, exposé,
Example Sentences with leak
- A small leak will sink a great ship.
- Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship.
- The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one’s soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive – you are leaking.
- This morning of the small snow I count the blessings, the leak in the faucet which makes of the sink time, the drop of the water on water.