Create Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Create V1 V2 V3
- Bring (something) into existence.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
generate, produce, design, make, fabricate, fashion, manufacture, build, construct, erect, do, turn out,
Example Sentences with create
- It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
- DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
- Alex’s job creates extreme stress.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
- My heart and my trust were in the process of collapsing. And that collapse created a vacuum in my chest.
- Unable to suppress love, the Church wanted at least to disinfect it, and it created marriage.
- Closed shapes created with straight and curved lines are geometric shapes.
- Some pursue happiness, others create it.
- Our intention creates our reality.
- By believing passionately in something that does not yet exist, we create it.
- What matters is the value we’ve created in our lives, the people we’ve made happy and how much we’ve grown as people.
- You can’t create in a vacuum. Life gives you the material and dreams can propel new beginnings.
- Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
- In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Passion creates the desire for more and action fuelled by passion creates a future.
- Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.