Cycle Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Cycle V1 V2 V3
- A series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order.(noun)
- A complete set or series.(noun)
- A bicycle or tricycle.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
round, rotation, revolution, series, sequence, succession, run, bicycle, two-wheeler, pedal cycle, travel, go, move, progress, proceed, make one’s way,
Example Sentences with cycle
- Tomorrow we will cycle the bike.
- Life is a natural cycle, just like the changing seasons.
- America has gone through this cycle.
- If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn’t it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?
- The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.
- I lived at home and I cycled every morning to the railway station to travel by train to Johannesburg followed by a walk to the University, carrying sandwiches for my lunch and returning in the evening the same way.
- Ayurveda is a sister philosophy to yoga. It is the science of life or longevity and it teaches about the power and the cycles of nature, as well as the elements.
- Every corny thing that’s said about living with nature – being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons – happens to be true.