Dedicate Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Dedicate V1 V2 V3
- Devote (time, effort, or oneself) to a particular task or purpose.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
devote, commit, pledge, bind, obligate, give, give over, surrender, set aside, allot, allocate, consign, sacrifice,
Example Sentences with dedicate
- I dedicate myself to my school.
- My father is dedicated to his education.
- From now on, we need to dedicate ourselves to our children.
- I had no idea you were so dedicated.
- I dedicate this song to you.
- Steve dedicates himself to research.
- Alex‘s father dedicated his life to science.
- The scholar dedicated himself to his extended search. Nonetheless, he used to ignore his family and friends.
- Give me a room whose every nook is dedicated to a book.
- There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.
- Many people dedicate their lives to actualizing a concept of what they should be like, rather than actualizing themselves.
- You only dedicate your time to someone who actually matters!
- Atheism, a religion dedicated to its own sense of smug superiority.
- Bella’s dedicated, effective and tireless efforts made all the difference.
- I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet.
- One way or another, we all have to find what best fosters the flowering of our humanity in this contemporary life, and dedicate ourselves to that.