Differ Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Differ V1 V2 V3
- Be unlike or dissimilar.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
vary, be different, be unlike, be dissimilar, be distinguishable, diverge,
Example Sentences with differ
- We need to work differently, come to me for examples.
- Furthermore, I still don’t think this a huge cultural difference.
- Your answer differs from mine.
- There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and a tired man who wants a book to read.
- The leaves of the trees in the forests are different from each other.
- For this house was different, unlike any I’d seen.
- I had not going to the different restaurant until it was closed forever.
- Indeed, man has two different beings inside him. What devil thought of that malicious touch?
- Strength lies in differences, not in similarities
- There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility.
- Biodiversity is all the different kinds of life you’ll find in one area.
- The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
- When I’m feeling despondent and someone asks in a sincere way how I am, I have a duty to tell the truth. It’s no different from saying I have a bad cold.
- I am made and remade continually. Different people draw different words from me.
- They can bring perspective to the subject we write from 3 different places.
- The police said, “These wallets are different”.
- There’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
- We apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person.
- There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.
- Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.