Disobey Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Disobey V1 V2 V3
- Fail to obey (rules, a command, or someone in authority)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
defy, go against, flout, contravene, infringe, overstep, transgress, violate, fail to comply with, resist, oppose, rebel against, fly in the face of,
Example Sentences with disobey
- Why did you disobey my order?
- I disobeyed you.
- You’re disobeying orders.
- Steve disobeyed the captain’s orders.
- The pupils disobeyed their teacher.
- Frank disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer.
- Jim didn’t have the courage to disobey Pam.
- One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
- I should have known that if any girl was going to disobey an order, it would be you.
- You only find yourself when you disobey. Disobedience is the beginning of responsibility, I think.
- It is only when our characters and events begin to disobey us that they begin to live.