Do Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Do V1 V2 V3
- Perform (an action, the precise nature of which is often unspecified)(verb)
- Achieve or complete.(verb)
- Act or behave in a specified way.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
carry out, undertake, discharge, execute, perpetrate, perform, accomplish, implement, achieve, complete, finish, conclude, act, behave, conduct oneself, acquit oneself, suffice, be adequate, be satisfactory, be acceptable, be good enough, be of use, fill the bill, fit the bill, answer the purpose, serve the purpose, meet one’s needs, pass muster, party, reception, gathering, celebration, function, affair, event, social event, social occasion, social function, social,
Example Sentences with do
- We knew he would be a doctor even when he was a little boy.
- Mary is a very pretty girl, however she needs to do some more maintenance.
- However you want to do it is fine with me.
- We are tired; however, we don’t want to go to bed.
- If you don’t hurry, you will miss the train.
- I will not be upset if you do not love me.
- Which car do you want to buy?
- I saw the dog which entered the house.
- I didn’t do anything for Alex.
- Alex really likes Jessica, doesn’t he?
- Frank still doesn’t look very happy.
- We don’t meet very often recently.
- We don’t want to keep Samuel waiting.
- What do you think I’ve been doing?
- My dog has blue eyes and fluffy skin.
- What has Samuel done now?
- The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
- The young men said that they would do it in spite of all of the difficulties.
- I dislike fishing. Besides , I don’t own a boat.
- She is the best student in school. Nevertheless, she doesn’t do homework on time.