Draw Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Draw V1 V2 V3
- Produce (a picture or diagram) by making lines and marks, especially with a pen or pencil, on paper.(transitive verb)
- Pull or drag (something such as a vehicle) so as to make it follow behind.(transitive verb)
- Extract (an object, especially a weapon) from a container or receptacle.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
sketch, make a drawing, make a drawing of, make a diagram, make a diagram of, pencil, pull out, take out, bring out, draw out, produce, fish out, extract, withdraw, drain, extract, withdraw, remove, suck, pump, siphon, milk, bleed, tap, void, filter, pour, tip, discharge, transfer, disembowel, eviscerate, draw, dress, clean, remove the innards from, remove the guts from, raffle, lottery, sweepstake, sweep, tombola, ballot, tie, dead heat, stalemate, attraction, lure, allure, pull, appeal, glamour, allurement, enticement, temptation, bewitchment, enchantment, charm, seduction, persuasion, fascination, magnetism,
Example Sentences with draw
- Therefore, he wanted to draw attention to the report of the state about the invisible members of the assembly.
- What could they draw? They could draw a horse.
- It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
- Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
- I like to draw pictures.
- Shall we draw you a picture?
- I couldn’t draw pictures in high school.
- The students were drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom.
- Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
- Morning is magnificent. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
- Tomorrow we will draw an apple at school.
- Can you draw me a map of your street?
- I must draw up three papers in as many days.
- I would like to draw.
- My son draws very well.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
- A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?