Face Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Face V1 V2 V3
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)(verb)
- Confront and deal with or accept a difficult or unpleasant task, fact, or situation.(verb)
- Cover the surface of (something) with a layer of a different material.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
look out on, front on to, look towards, be facing, afford a view of, command a view of, have a view of, look across, look over, open out over, look on to, overlook, give on to, give over, be opposite, be opposite to, accept, come to accept, become reconciled to, reconcile oneself to, reach an acceptance, reach an acceptance of, get used to, become accustomed to, adjust to, accommodate oneself to, acclimatize oneself to, cover, clad, veneer, skin, overlay, surface, dress, pave, put a facing on, laminate, inlay, plate, coat, line,
Example Sentences with face
- You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
- To stay true in the face of evil is a feat of strength.
- Brimstone once told me that to stay true in the face of evil is a feat of strength.
- Lissa’s face shown with tears, and I hoped that mine could convey how much I loved her.
- Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do. Successful people have the resilience to face up to failure—learn the lessons and adapt from it.
- Jessica was ready to face her fate.
- I believe that truth has only one face: that of a violent contradiction.
- The grin on his face wasn’t the affable, friendly sort; instead, it was the sociopathic rictus of the irretrievably, bug-fuckeringly insane.
- Notable due to the fact’s face could be seen.
- You could see the look of scorn on Steve’s face.
- I caught a glimpse of Jessica’s face.
- Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.
- Samuel blew smoke in George’s face.
- He shrank back in the face of danger.
- Dry your face with a towel.
- Alex dried his face with a towel.
- The toothache made his face swell up.
- Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face.
- Perhaps bravery is simply the face humanity wraps around its collective madness.
- I focused the camera on her face.