Freeze Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Freeze V1 V2 V3
- (of a liquid) be turned into ice or another solid as a result of extreme cold.(verb)
- Store (something) at a very low temperature in order to preserve it.(verb)
- Become suddenly motionless or paralyzed with fear or shock.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
deep-freeze, quick-freeze, freeze-dry, put in the freezer, pack in ice, put on ice, ice, stop dead, stop in one’s tracks, stop, stand still, stand stock still, go rigid, become motionless, become paralysed, fix, suspend, hold, peg, set, fix, suspension, hold, cold snap, spell of cold weather, freeze-up, frost,
Example Sentences with freeze
- If you put food into the freezer, it freezes.
- If you freeze water, it becomes a solid.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
- They could freeze to death.
- Where is the meat that was in the freezer?
- Water freezes at 0°C
- Water freezes at zero centigrade degrees.
- Beauty is our weapon against nature by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.