Handle Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Handle V1 V2 V3
- Feel or manipulate with the hands.(transitive verb)
- Manage (a situation or problem)(transitive verb)
- Drive or control (a vehicle)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
hold, pick up, grasp, grip, lift, administer, manage, control, conduct, direct, guide, supervise, oversee, be in charge of, take care of, look after, control, drive, steer, operate, manoeuvre, manipulate, haft, shank, stock, shaft, grip, handgrip, hilt, helve, butt, name, title, term, designation, epithet, label, tag, style, sobriquet, nickname, byname,
Example Sentences with handle
- I wonder if you can handle this.
- Don’t take on more responsibilities than you can handle.
- I want a jump rope with wooden handles.
- Never had a larger committee been convened to make a decision about the purchase of mustard powder and the replacement of a claw hammer whose handle had split from age and misuse.
- I think we can handle this.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
- I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- With tens of thousands of patients dying every year from preventable medical errors, it is imperative that we embrace available technologies and drastically improve the way medical records are handled and processed.
- I don’t want to have kids for like 10 years. I still have a lot to do. I don’t even know if I could handle a dog right now. I’m so not ready. Someday I’ll be a mom but not until I’m in my 30s.
- Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it’s like you don’t ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it’s kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are.
- They see me as being this Super Mom on TV who also can more than handle a difficult husband, and they assume I’m going to be just full of wisdom as a mother and wife myself.
- It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.