Kill Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Kill V1 V2 V3
- Cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing)(transitive verb)
- Put an end to or cause the failure or defeat of (something)(transitive verb)
- Overwhelm (someone) with an emotion.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
murder, cause the death of, end the life of, take the life of, do away with, make away with, assassinate, do to death, eliminate, terminate, dispatch, finish off, put to death, execute, destroy, put an end to, bring to an end, be the end of, end, extinguish, dash, quell, quash, ruin, wreck, shatter, smash, crush, scotch, overwhelm, take someone’s breath away, leave speechless, shake, move, stir, stun, amaze, astonish, stagger, dumbfound, while away, use up, fill up, fill in, fill, occupy, beguile, pass, spend, expend, death blow, killing, act of killing, dispatch,
Example Sentences with kill
- Human science fragments everything in order to understand it, kills everything in order to examine it.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- They killed him.
- If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you.
- Curiosity killed a cat.
- Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed!
- You cannot kill a breeze, a wind, a fragrance; you cannot kill a dream or an ambition.
- Who knew being a heartless killing machine would present so many moral dilemmas.
- My feet are killing me.
- There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
- Right now, me getting killed would be redundant.
- The archer killed the deer.
- I set off, off to kill the man I love. Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
- I killed the rat with a stick.
- If you’re texting Magnus to say ‘I think u r kewl,’ I’m going to kill you.
- As a result, every murderer takes the greatest risk of death, whereas those who kill him are not at risk, except to skip promotion.
- These plants are resistant to weed killers.
- Power resides only where men believe it resides. […] A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
- Too much work and too much energy kill a man just as effectively as too much assorted vice or too much drink.
- Frank confessed that he had killed Jessica.
- A gambler, a convict, a wayward son, a lost Grisha, a Suli girl who had become a killer, a boy from the Barrel who had become something worse.