Happen Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Happen V1 V2 V3
- Take place; occur.(intransitive verb)
- Find or come across by chance.(intransitive verb)
- Be experienced by (someone); befall.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
occur, take place, come about, come off, come into being, discover unexpectedly, find unexpectedly, find by chance, chance on, stumble on, hit on, light on, come on, come across, run across, blunder on, unearth, uncover, locate, bring to light, become of, be the fate of, be the lot of, overtake, be visited on,
Example Sentences with happen
- Tell me what you think’ll happen.
- I can’t predict what might happen.
- She spoke as though nothing had happened.
- I don’t think either of us wants that to happen.
- I never thought it could happen to me.
- I’ll never let that happen again.
- She spoke as even though nothing had happened.
- It happened once.
- I wonder what happened.
- Words are sometimes insufficient to describe what happened.
- I won’t let it happen.
- We won’t let that happen.
- The president of America will not let things happen that way.
- None of this is really happening.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith.
- Had they understood what happened?
- Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
- If you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.
- I can’t believe that actually happened.
- Let’s pretend as if this never happened.
- Find out what happened.
- I don’t care what happened.
- It happens occasionally.
- Me only have one ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all.
- Books: a beautifully browsable invention that needs no electricity and exists in a readable form no matter what happens.
- We’re trying to determine what happened.
- There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever.
- That’s how it usually happens.