introduce Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of introduce V1 V2 V3
- Bring (something, especially a product, measure, or concept) into use or operation for the first time.(transitive verb)
- Make (someone) known by name to another in person, especially formally.(transitive verb)
- Insert or bring into something.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
institute, initiate, launch, inaugurate, establish, found, instigate, put in place, present, present formally, make known, insert, inject, put, place, push, force, drive, shoot, feed,
Example Sentences with introduce
- Allow me to introduce myself.
- Can you introduce yourself to us?
- He introduced himself and sat down.
- The new students introduced themselves to the school.
- The teacher introduced a new topic.
- I should’ve introduced myself.
- Let me introduce my parents to you.
- I was the one who introduced Steve to his wife.
- I think the time is right to introduce this product.
- I wanted to introduce myself.
- Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody.
- The Revolution introduced me to art, and in turn, art introduced me to the Revolution!
- You and I have a love so secret that not even you know about it. But first, let me introduce myself.
- 42 is a nice number that you can take home and introduce to your family.
- In Austria, mandatory primary education was introduced by Empress Maria Theresa in 1774.
- There is a big misconception about arranged marriage. Yes, it can mean that you meet someone and then have to marry them, but this was my mother saying, ‘I’m going to introduce you to so-and-so – If you don’t like them, fair enough.’
- I’m receiving 300 to 500 letters every week from people telling me that God used my stories to save their marriage or to introduce them to Christ or to heal a relationship that had been broken.
- Part of the reason that I moved to Los Angeles is that even though my mom introduced me to all kinds of music, I really wanted to work on having my own identify, on being who I am and doing what I do, and seeing how people responded.
- My mom introduced me to science-fiction.
- We don’t watch the film anymore because we’ve seen it so many times, so we’ll introduce it, walk out and we’ll come back in right about when I wake up in the morning and walk over to the shop and everything’s changed.
- It was stumbling on to really the bible of the blues, you know, and a very powerful drug to be introduced to us and I absorbed it totally, and it changed my complete outlook on music.
- The new pupils introduced themselves to the school.
- Selection bias is the bias introduced by the selection of individuals, groups, or data for analysis in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby failing to ensure that the sample obtained is representative of the population intended to be analyzed.