Mistake Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Mistake V1 V2 V3
- Be wrong about.(transitive verb)
- An action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
misunderstand, misinterpret, get wrong, put a wrong interpretation on, misconstrue, misapprehend, misread, miss, take amiss, error, fault, inaccuracy, omission, slip, blunder, miscalculation, misunderstanding, flaw, oversight, misinterpretation, fallacy, gaffe, faux pas, solecism, misapprehension, misconception, misreading,
Example Sentences with mistake
- This can indeed be a mistake.
- There is a remedy for all these mistakes.
- My brother often makes mistakes.
- I often make mistakes.
- I apologize for taking your pen by mistake.
- He seems not to have made a mistake.
- All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.
- An innocent man was arrested by mistake.
- It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
- The only biodiversity we’re going to have left is Coke versus Pepsi. We’re landscaping the whole world one stupid mistake at a time.
- He overlooked my mistake.
- Learn from others’ mistakes.
- Even though he was used to working late into the night, this infrequently caused him to make mistakes.
- He tried not to make a mistake.
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
- You shouldn’t make mistakes.
- Generally, the words “any” and “no” have a crucial role in that mistake.
- Anderson often makes mistakes.
- She made a lot of mistakes in 3 years.
- Don’t blame me for your mistakes.
- He always made mistakes because he was excited.
- He was very afraid of making mistakes.
- There’s no mistake.
- We may have made a mistake.
- This book is full of mistakes.
- Everyone mistakes me for my brother.
- Check over your exam paper for mistakes.
- You must correct this mistake you made.
- A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- This copy is full of mistakes.
- My brother was not about to admit his mistake.
- We can’t afford mistakes.
- I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.
- Do not, I beseech you, be troubled about the increase of forces already in dissolution. You have mistaken the hour of the night; it is already morning.