Plan Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Plan V1 V2 V3
- Decide on and arrange in advance.(transitive verb)
- Design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)(transitive verb)
- A detailed proposal for doing or achieving something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
organize, arrange, work out, think out, design, line up, outline, sketch out, map out, chalk out, draft, prepare, schedule, programme, formulate, frame, project, develop, set up, fix up, shape, build, devise, concoct, contrive, design, draw up a plan of, make a drawing of, draw up a layout of, sketch out, make a map of, map out, make a representation of, scheme, plan of action, idea, master plan, game plan, proposal, proposition, ploy, suggestion, project, programme, system, method, procedure, strategy, stratagem, formula, recipe, scenario, arrangement, schedule, agenda, intention, aim, idea, intent, objective, object, goal, target, hope, aspiration, ambition,
Example Sentences with plan
- The teacher objected to our plan.
- We made a plan to meet you at Starbucks.
- Are you planning to come to us?
- Your wedding plans sound nice. I’m looking forward to it!
- He is planning to go after his friend’s project.
- The plane will take off in two hours.
- The group plans to set up an import business.
- Meanwhile, another problem arose with the nuclear power plant.
- I will be watering the plants tomorrow morning.
- I have a wonderful plan.
- I took the plane to the autopilot system, so I reduced the probability of any error to zero.
- We must alter our plan.
- I absolutely must know what you’re planning to do.
- They are planning to move into another house.
- The man plans to find out what’s going on.
- Her help is vital to the success of this plan.
- I suppose you have a plan.
- They conceived a plan to surprise the enemy.
- I would like to carry out the plan.
- I am determined to carry out this plan.
- My brother carried out his plan.
- They carried out that plan.
- Did you carry out your plan?
- We must carry out that plan.
- Carrying out the plan was easy.
- Jessica could not carry out her plan.
- I’m going to carry out this plan.