Sentences for Approach, Sentences with Approach Meaning and Synonym Words
- Come near or nearer to (someone or something) in distance or time.(transitive verb)
- Speak to (someone) for the first time about something, typically with a proposal or request.(transitive verb)
- Start to deal with (something) in a certain way.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
proceed towards, come towards, go towards, advance towards, go near, go nearer, come near, come nearer, draw near, draw nearer, come close, come closer, go close, go closer, draw close, draw closer, move near, move nearer, edge near, edge nearer, near, draw near, speak to, talk to, make conversation with, engage in conversation, set about, tackle, begin, start, commence, embark on, make a start on, address oneself to, undertake, get down to, launch into, go about, get to grips with, attitude, slant, perspective, point of view, viewpoint, outlook, line of attack, line of action, proposal, proposition, submission, motion, offer, application, appeal, plea, advance, coming near, coming nearer, coming, nearing, advent,
Example Sentences with approach
- The man is approaching manhood.
- I suggest a different approach.
- Frank looked grouchy, so Mary didn’t approach him.
- Steve approached the station.
- George tried a different approach.
- The dog growled when we approached.