Sentences for Calculate, Sentences with Calculate Meaning and Synonym Words
- Determine (the amount or number of something) mathematically.(transitive verb)
- Intend (an action) to have a particular effect.(transitive verb)
- Suppose or believe.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
compute, work out, reckon, figure, enumerate, determine, evaluate, quantify, assess, cost, put a figure on, intend, mean, design, plan, aim, suppose, presume, think it likely, think, believe, imagine, assume, conjecture, surmise, calculate, judge,
Example Sentences with calculate
- He calculated how much we should pay.
- He calculated how much debt he would pay when he received the salary.
- My father calculated how much money he needed to buy a car.
- Jessica calculated that she had earned 3250 dollars.