Sentences for Leak, Sentences with Leak Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a container or covering) accidentally lose or admit contents, especially liquid or gas, through a hole or crack.(verb)
- Intentionally disclose (something private or secret)(verb)
- A hole in a container or covering through which contents, especially liquid or gas, may accidentally pass.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
seep, seep out, escape, ooze, ooze out, exude, discharge, emanate, issue, drip, dribble, drain, bleed, disclose, divulge, reveal, make known, make public, tell, impart, pass on, relate, communicate, expose, broadcast, publish, release, unveil, give away, betray, admit, confess, let slip, blurt out, bring into the open, bring to light, hole, opening, puncture, perforation, prick, cut, gash, slit, nick, rent, break, rift, crack, crevice, chink, fissure, rupture, aperture, disclosure, revelation, divulgence, uncovering, admission, confession, exposé,
Example Sentences with leak
- A small leak will sink a great ship.
- Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship.