Sentences for Beautify, Sentences with Beautify Meaning and Synonym Words
- Improve the appearance of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
adorn, embellish, enhance, decorate, ornament, garnish, gild, smarten, prettify, enrich, glamorize, spruce up, deck, deck out, trick out, grace,
Example Sentences with beautify
- I always liked fog, it lends such a soft, beautifying light to things that otherwise in the broad glare of day would be rude and commonplace.
- Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
- All idealisation makes life poorer. To beautify it is to take away its character of complexity — it is to destroy it.
- In nature, everything has a job. The job of the fog is to beautify further the existing beauties!