Sentences for Busy, Sentences with Busy Meaning and Synonym Words
- Keep occupied.(transitive verb)
- Having a great deal to do.(adjective)
occupy, involve, engage, concern, employ, absorb, engross, immerse, preoccupy, occupied, occupied in, engaged in, involved in, employed in, working at, labouring at, toiling at, slaving at, hard at work, hard at work on, wrapped up, wrapped up in, wrapped up with,
Example Sentences with busy
- I’ve never seen them so busy.
- He had a good time with his family, even though he was very busy yesterday.
- Are you still busy?
- She knew her boyfriend had been busy since morning.
- You always want to play games or get attention from me while I’m studying or busy at work.
- Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
- Run along now, children! I am busy.
- I am now busy writing a book.
- There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
- Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.
- Be alert when you cross a busy street!
- When I go to a cyclist these days, the rider is always busy, I surely think it will be like this today.
- Alex won’t be coming to the movies. He is very busy.
- 4.If I am not busy tomorrow, I will help you.
- If she were busy as much as she says, she could not (couldn’t) find a time to go to the cinema.