Sentences for Buzz, Sentences with Buzz Meaning and Synonym Words
- A low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect.(noun)
- An atmosphere of excitement and activity.(noun)
- A rumor.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hum, humming, buzzing, murmur, drone, whir, whirring, fizz, fizzing, fuzz, hiss, singing, whisper, rumour, gossip, story, word, report, whisper, speculation, insinuation, suggestion, hint, hum, drone, bumble, whir, fizz, fuzz, hiss, sing, murmur, whisper, bustle, scurry, scuttle, scramble, scamper, flutter, fuss, have an air of,
Example Sentences with buzz
- Clary was about to laugh at him when her phone buzzed.
- The plane buzzed the control tower.
- The buzzing of the bees makes me a little nervous.
- There’s no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar.