Sentences for Climb, Sentences with Climb Meaning and Synonym Words
- Go or come up (a slope, incline, or staircase), especially by using the feet and sometimes the hands; ascend.(verb)
- Move with effort, especially into or out of a confined space; clamber.(verb)
- An ascent, especially of a mountain or hill, by climbing.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
ascend, mount, scale, scramble up, clamber up, shin up, clamber, scramble, ascent, clamber,
Example Sentences with climb
- We climbed a steep slope.
- The climb will be steep and difficult.
- Our climb will be steep.
- I loved to climb trees when I was a kid.
- The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line
- To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.
- The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.