Sentences for Dry, Sentences with Dry Meaning and Synonym Words
- Become dry.(intransitive verb)
- Forget one’s lines.(intransitive verb)
- A person in favor of the prohibition of alcohol.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
parched, dried, withered, shrivelled, wilted, wizened, wry, subtle, low-key, laconic, sly, sharp, Prohibitionist, crisp, sharp, piquant, not sweet, tart, bitter,
Example Sentences with dry
- My throat feels dry.
- I only feed my dog dry dog food.
- The river is running dry.
- My shirt isn’t dry yet.
- He has dry hair.
- Jessica’s dress is drying in the sun.
- Thousands upon thousands of them. Let’s take each moment, seize it and wring it dry.
- I’m confiscating your hair dryer—you’ve fried your brain.
- 68.The south has a hot, dry climate, whereas the north has a milder, wetter climate.
- It’s no use pumping a dry well.