Sentences for Partition, Sentences with Partition Meaning and Synonym Words
- Divide into parts.(transitive verb)
- (especially with reference to a country with separate areas of government) the action or state of dividing or being divided into parts.(noun)
divide, divide up, subdivide, separate, split, split up, cut up, carve up, break up, sever, segregate, dividing up, partitioning, separation, division, dividing, subdivision, splitting, splitting up, split-up, breaking up, break-up, parting, segregation, severance,
Example Sentences with partition
- Only a thin partition divides the room.
- The workers partition a room into three parts.
- The partition wall has disappeared.