Sentences for Educate, Sentences with Educate Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone, especially a child), typically at a school or university.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
teach, school, tutor, instruct, coach, train, upskill, drill, prime, prepare, guide, inform, enlighten, edify, cultivate, develop, inculcate, indoctrinate, improve, better, uplift, elevate,
Example Sentences with educate
- Steve was educated by his grandfather.
- Frank was poorly educated.
- My brother was educated at a public school.
- My sister was educated by my grandfather.
- You can make an educated guess, can’t you?
- My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help.