Sentences for Empathy, Sentences with Empathy Meaning and Synonym Words
- The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.(noun)
compassion, sympathy, pity, empathy, feeling, concern, considerateness, consideration, tenderness, tender-heartedness, kindness, kind-heartedness, sensitivity, insight, fellow feeling, brotherly love, neighbourliness, decency, humanity, humanitarianism, humaneness, charity, goodwill, mercy, mercifulness, gentleness, tolerance, lenience, leniency, warmth, warm-heartedness, affection, love,
Example Sentences with empathy
- Jane lacks empathy.
- With a little empathy, you’ll understand why things develop this way.
- The father feels empathy with his child.
- Mark needed to develop empathy skills.
- The boy lacks empathy.
- We need somebody who’s got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it’s like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it’s like to be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old – and that’s the criterion by which I’ll be selecting my judges.