Sentences for Find, Sentences with Find Meaning and Synonym Words
- Discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly.(transitive verb)
- Recognize or discover (something) to be present.(transitive verb)
- (of a thing) reach or arrive at, either of its own accord or without the human agent being known.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
discover, become aware, realize, observe, notice, note, perceive, learn, detect, be present, occur, exist, be met with, be existent, appear, show itself, manifest itself, be, discovery, acquisition, asset,
Example Sentences with find
- You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- I have to find a new job, for I am unemployed.
- We grub up almost all over the field to find gold.
- Scientists are still working to find a vaccine.
- How did Samuel find out?
- Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- I want to find someplace quiet to study.
- The busiest man finds the most leisure.