Sentences for Flash, Sentences with Flash Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a light or something that reflects light) shine in a bright but brief, sudden, or intermittent way.(verb)
- Move or pass very quickly.(verb)
- Display (an image, words, or information) suddenly on a television or computer screen or electronic sign, typically briefly or repeatedly.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
light up, shine, flare, blaze, glare, beam, gleam, glint, sparkle, spark, burn, fluoresce, zoom, streak, tear, shoot, dash, dart, fly, whistle, hurtle, rush, hurry, bolt, race, bound, speed, career, charge, hare, whizz, whoosh, buzz, display, show, present, set forth, unveil, flare, blaze, burst, glare, pulse, blast, burst, outbreak, outburst, wave, rush, surge, stab, flush, blaze, ostentatious, showy, bold, flamboyant, conspicuous, obtrusive, extravagant, expensive, pretentious,
Example Sentences with flash
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. (https://tabsnation.com/)
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- This flashlight is getting dim.
- When money and hype recede from the art world, one thing I won’t miss will be what curator Francesco Bonami calls the ‘Eventocracy.’ All this flashy ‘art-fair art’ and those highly produced space-eating spectacles and installations wow you for a minute until you move on to the next adrenaline event.