Sentences for integrity, Sentences with integrity Meaning and Synonym Words
- The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.(noun)
- The state of being whole and undivided.(noun)
honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle, principles, ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness, unity, unification, wholeness, coherence, cohesion, undividedness, togetherness, solidarity, coalition
Example Sentences with integrity
- Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity.
- This symbol stands for strength and integrity.
- The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.
- He has a reputation for integrity.
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
- With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity.
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
- Six essential qualities that are the key to success: Sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity.
- The minute you try to talk business with him he takes the attitude that he is a gentleman and a scholar, and the moment you try to approach him on the level of his moral integrity he starts to talk business.
- A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.