Sentences for Loyal, Sentences with Loyal Meaning and Synonym Words
- Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.(adjective)
faithful, true, true-hearted, tried and true, true-blue, devoted,
Example Sentences with loyal
- Dogs are loyal animals.
- Anderson is very loyal and helpful to his family.
- They are loyal and noble. The nobility of black can be felt.
- I think he is my most loyal friend.
- We are loyal to our master.
- Can I count on your loyalty?
- Samuel is a loyal citizen of his country.
- Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow’s joy is possible only if today’s makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one.
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it.
- The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you.
- I am fiercely loyal to those willing to put their money where my mouth is.