Sentences for Warm, Sentences with Warm Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or become warm.(verb)
- Of or at a fairly or comfortably high temperature.(adjective)
- Having, showing, or expressive of enthusiasm, affection, or kindness.(adjective)
heat, heat up, become warm, make warm, become hot, make hot, raise the temperature of, increase in temperature, thaw, thaw out, melt, take the chill off, hot, warming, friendly, comradely, affable, amiable, genial, cordial, kindly, kind, pleasant, sympathetic, affectionate, warm-hearted, good-natured, loving, tender, fond,
Example Sentences with warm
- The weather became warm.
- It has become much warmer.
- Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.
- And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.
- There’s something disturbing about recalling a warm memory and feeling utterly cold.
- They greeted us warmly.
- He walked about in order to keep warm.
- Do you know someone whom I can talk about global warming.
- I think Prime minister can come to decision about global warming.
- They were welcomed warmly.
- I kept the seat warm for you.
- Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.
- There’s no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink.