Sentences for Marry, Sentences with Marry Meaning and Synonym Words
- Join in marriage.(transitive verb)
- Cause to meet or fit together; combine.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be married, get married, wed, be wed, become man and wife, pledge one’s troth, plight one’s troth,
Example Sentences with marry
- You can’t marry Alex.
- They will marry tomorrow.
- I don’t want to marry her.
- If I were beautiful, clever, and hardworking like you, I would not choose him to marry.
- If Marry had had a meeting, she would have gone to the Office.
- If I were beautiful, clever, and hardworking like you, I would not (wouldn’t) choose him to marry.
- He asked me to marry him today, however, he also prepared a beautiful organization.
- As soon as Marry arrives in the room, I will start telling her what we are experiencing today.
- They might marry this summer.