Sentences for Perish, Sentences with Perish Meaning and Synonym Words
- Suffer death, typically in a violent, sudden, or untimely way.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
die, lose one’s life, be killed, fall, expire, meet one’s death, be lost, lay down one’s life, breathe one’s last, draw one’s last breath, pass away, go the way of all flesh, give up the ghost, go to glory, meet one’s maker, go to one’s last resting place, cross the great divide,
Example Sentences with perish
- All things change; nothing perishes.
- The beauty of the world, which is so soon to perish, has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.
- The English Bible – a book which, if everything else in our language should perish, would alone suffice to show the whole extent of its beauty and power.
- Thousands of years and many civilizations have defined a marriage as the union between one man and one woman. With few exceptions, those civilizations that did not follow that perished.