Sentences for Persuade, Sentences with Persuade Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (someone) to do something through reasoning or argument.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
prevail on, talk someone into, coax, convince, make, get, press someone into, induce, win someone over, bring someone round, argue someone into, pressure someone into, pressurize someone into, coerce, influence, sway, prompt, inveigle, entice, tempt, lure, cajole, wheedle someone into, get round, blarney, prod someone into, reason someone into,
Example Sentences with persuade
- I persuaded my sister to help me.
- I think I can persuade Samuel to go.
- I think I’ve persuaded Frank to help us.
- I finally persuaded him to buy it.
- It is no use trying to persuade him.
- I tried to persuade him, but in vain.
- I persuaded my brother to study harder.
- He hadn’t realized yet that Gansey could persuade even the sun to pause and give him the time.
- We found it impossible to persuade him.