Sentences for Recite, Sentences with Recite Meaning and Synonym Words
- Repeat aloud or declaim (a poem or passage) from memory before an audience.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
repeat from memory, say aloud, read aloud, declaim, quote, speak, deliver, render,
Example Sentences with recite
- The girl can recite many poems.
- Alex knows how to recite poems.
- I could recite the story by heart.
- His daughter is able to recite a lot of poems.
- Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.
- Every writer is a frustrated actor who recites his lines in the hidden auditorium of his skull.
- When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet.