Sentences for Chip, Sentences with Chip Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cut or break (a small piece) from a hard material.(transitive verb)
- (in golf, soccer, and other sports) kick or strike (a ball or shot) to produce a short lobbed shot or pass.(transitive verb)
- A small piece of something removed in the course of chopping, cutting, or breaking a hard material such as wood or stone.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
nick, crack, snick, scratch, fragment, piece, bit, counter, token, disc, jetton,
Example Sentences with chip
- She’d often wished to chip away a bit of his arrogance, but she couldn’t bear the idea of seeing Kaz stripped of his pride.
- That’s what true love is. It cannot be broken, it cannot be chipped away, it’s eternal, everlasting, and it can weather any storm.
- Little chips light great fires.
- Such carpenters, such chips.
- I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may.
(what is the charge for having xanax)