Sentences for Rewind, Sentences with Rewind Meaning and Synonym Words
- Wind (a tape or film) back to the beginning.(transitive verb)
- A mechanism for rewinding a tape or film.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
Example Sentences with rewind
- My mother said it was like a cassette tape you could never rewind.
- Maybe that’s why life is so precious. No rewind or fast forward…just patience and faith.
- Sometimes I wish I had a rewind button for my mouth.
- Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos. Or if you could instruct people to disregard what you just said, like in a courtroom.
- And that was that. You don’t get to rewind your life like a tape and splice it back together, pretending it never knotted and tore, when it did and you know it did.