Sentences for Roll, Sentences with Roll Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move or cause to move in a particular direction by turning over and over on an axis.(verb)
- (of a vehicle) move or run on wheels.(verb)
- Turn (something flexible) over and over on itself to form a cylinder, tube, or ball.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
turn round and round, go round and round, turn over and over, spin, rotate, travel, go, move, pass, cruise, be carried, be conveyed, sweep, wind, coil, furl, fold, curl, flatten, level, smooth, rumble, reverberate, echo, re-echo, resound, boom, peal, roar, grumble, steal from, cylinder, tube, scroll, throw, toss, rumble, reverberation, echo, boom, thunder, thunderclap, clap, crack, roar, grumble, list, register, listing, directory, record, file, index, catalogue, inventory,
Example Sentences with roll
- Alex rolled up sleeves.
- Let’s get this party rolling.
- Steve rolled over in his sleep.
- Are you going to eat your roll?
- A rolling stone gathers no moss.
- A baseball came rolling to my feet.
- I rolled onto my back.
- A roll of the dice will never abolish chance.
- Life doesn’t have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen.
- Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin’s lamp all rolled into one.
- Steve is a rock and roll star.
- The ball rolled into the stream.
- Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.
- Roll my log and I will roll yours.
- To roll in money.