Sentences for Soft, Sentences with Soft Meaning and Synonym Words
- Easy to mold, cut, compress, or fold; not hard or firm to the touch.(adjective)
- Having a pleasing quality involving a subtle effect or contrast rather than sharp definition.(adjective)
mushy, squashy, pulpy, pappy, slushy, sloppy, squelchy, squishy, oozy, doughy, semi-liquid, dim, low, faint, shaded, subdued, muted, mellow, lenient, easy-going, tolerant, forgiving, forbearing, indulgent, generous, clement, permissive, liberal, lax, foolish, stupid, simple, brainless, mindless, witless, imbecilic, imbecile, mad,
Example Sentences with soft
- DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
- The reason it does not do its job is that enough software is already in progress.
- She has a soft and clear voice.
- A softener is needed to grind the meat.
- He has been working in a software company for 3 years.
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
- Touch it and see if it’s soft or hard.
- A mother’s body remembers her babies-the folds of soft flesh, the softly furred scalp against her nose. Each child has it’s own entreaties to body and soul.
- Marveling at his own boldness, he said softly, “I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.
- In order for your hair to be soft, you need to shampoo your hair well.
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
- I always liked fog, it lends such a soft, beautifying light to things that otherwise in the broad glare of day would be rude and commonplace.